Noah’s Ark Community Preschool is an independent, non-profit, non-denominational, co-educational preschool committed to excellence. It is the philosophy of this institution that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery. Our mission is to help each student develop their abilities and to build character. The Christian-based education they receive is designed to develop and challenge the growth of each student intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially, and morally.
• Preschool days are Monday through Wednesday from 8:30am to 11:00am.
• Classes are held at the First Baptist Church of Avoca, NY.
• School days, holidays, and school closings follow the Avoca Central School calendar.
• Tuition is $900 for the school year. Scholarships are available to those who qualify.
• Children must be potty trained and the age of three by the end of December to attend preschool.
• The educational program is Christian-based. We present God, God and creation, God and His love for us, the first Christmas, and the first Easter.
• The curriculum includes letters and phonics, syllables, shapes, colors, numbers and quantities, hands-on science units, and field trips.
Noah’s Ark Community Preschool admits students of any race, color, religion, sex, economic status, national and ethnic origin — to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities at the school. The preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or ethnic origin in the administration of its education or admission policies.